Start a new topic

How do I make use of forms?

Forms are customisable questionnaires that can help you gather responses from your customers. It can be used for anything from creating a simple KYC (know your customer) form to recording feedback at an event

Your account comes with two default sample forms Customer Relationship Form and Customer Satisfaction Survey that can both be used as is (if needed). You can view the contents of the form by clicking on the "Form URL" corresponding to each form.

Note that once the form is filled by a user the response gets recorded with us and is stored in your account. All form responses can be viewed by clicking on the "Name" of the form. 

There are a variety of types questions that can be added to a form. They are listed here:

• MCQ - Multiple Choice (with only one selectable answer option)
  • Short Text
  • Long Text (for descriptive answers)
  • Statement Dropdown (a different representation of the MCQ)
  • Yes or No
  • Number (accepts only number format inputs)
  • Email (accepts only email ids)
  • Rating (on a 5 star scale)
  • Opinion Scale (a scale of 0 to 10 with 3 text values left, centre and right where the text entered in the left field corresponds to 0, centre field to 5 and right field to 10)
  • Website (accepts only web links)
  • Legal (for legal statements like disclaimers which have only two default answer options: I ACCEPT and I DON'T ACCEPT)

When creating a form: 

1. Navigate to Forms
  2. Click on CREATE at the top right corner
  3. Add a unique title to your form
  4. From the "Type" dropdown choose the type of question you want to add to your form
  5. From the "Required" dropdown select YES if you want this question to be a compulsory question when the user is submitting the form. Select NO otherwise
  6. Enter the title of the question in the "Question" field
  7. Add a "Description" to elaborate the question (Optional)
  8. Add answer "Options" wherever applicable (for e.g. MCQs)
  9. Click on ADD to add this question to the form
  10. Repeat steps 3 to 7 to add more questions to your form
  11. When you are done, click on CREATE FORM

Once you are done, you can click the "Form URL" corresponding to your form to see a liv preview.

Login or Signup to post a comment